- Day Use Sites are locations at camp perfect for day adventures! Go for a hike, work on a badge, or roast a s’more—you’ll have a spot to drop your things and call home base. Reservations will hold the space for your group from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. for that day.
- Overnight Lodge Sites are great for first time overnight camping or groups looking for a modern facility experience. Lodges are winterized, and most include a full kitchen, flush toilets, and a fire ring for s’mores or outdoor cooking. Check-in begins at 4 p.m., and check-out by 2 p.m.
- Overnight Rustic Sites include platform tents, yurts, and rustic cabins or “tabins”. Groups looking to get closer to nature or take the next step in their outdoor progression are a good fit for these seasonal sites! Check-in begins at 4 p.m., and check-out by 2 p.m.
Overnight Primitive Camp Sites are for groups looking to
pitch a tent and “rough it” for their outdoor adventure. Minimal
amenities while staying on our private GSGCNWI property. Check-in
begins at 4 p.m., and check-out by 2 p.m.
COVID-19: Read our current guidelines.
Property Rentals and Troop-Led Camping
Ready to try an outdoor adventure with your troop or group? GSGCNWI has over 700 acres of private outdoor space ready to explore. You can make all reservations on our new registration and reservation site.
Locations open for use:
- Camp Butternut Springs (Valparaiso, IN)
- Camp Greene Wood (Woodridge, IL)
- Camp Palos (Palos Park, IL)
- Camp Juniper Knoll (East Troy, WI)
Not sure where you want to go? Check out an overview of our camps & locations!
Check out an overview of our camps & locations!
How to Submit A Reservation Request