- Select “Sign In" if you are an existing GSGCNWI Member or
parent/caregiver of an existing GSGCNWI Member.
- You will be prompted to enter an email address. Please use the email address from your primary MyGS account. Your MyGS email address is the primary account used when you renew a Girl Scout membership online. If you do not know which email is used for this, please contact Customer Care.
- Check your inbox for an email sent from firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to reset your password.
- Log-in to the registration site, then verify that your family members are correct and update if necessary.
- Create a New Account if you are not a current member of GSGCNWI or are a troop leader wishing to register girls in your troop for programs or camp.
Girl Scouts system-wide refresh begins November 18 at 11:59 PM EST – LEARN HOW YOU CAN PREPARE!
Essentials of Registration
Below you'll find details and some commonly asked questions about
registering for Girl Scout membership and Girl Scouts GCNWI
Registering as a Girl Scout member—which can also be referred to as
joining or renewing—is done through your MyGS account which is
accessible by selecting "MyGS" from the main navigation of
Camp and Program Registration
Registering for summer camp and programs now happens through one website!
Create or Update a Program Registration Account
Adding a Family Member
Troop Leader Account Activation
How to Register for a Camp or Program
Program Registration FAQs
We are here to help!
If your questions about registering for membership or programs
aren't answered above, contact us.
Issues with membership registration?
Contact our Registration Help Desk at 1-855-ILOVEGS(456-8347), ext. 6720 or RegHelp@girlscoutsgcnwi.org.
Issues with Program or Camp Registration?
Contact our Customer Care team at 1-855-ILOVEGS (456-8347) or email@example.com.