Even superheroes need support! Our council is proud to offer training and events that empower volunteers with the knowledge, skills and confidence to deliver fun, safe, and meaningful Girl Scout experiences.
Visit gsLearn, accessible from your membership account, to find online training and resources organized by volunteer position (troop leader, service unit manager, Troop Support, etc.)
New Training Available for FY22
- Trauma Informed Practices - Support all girls (and yourself) with best practices in social-emotional learning, developed with Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago’s Center for Childhood Resilience.
To access gsLearn:
- Log in to your Girl Scout account
- Select gsLearn from the menu on the left
- Click on “content library” to take the available trainings.
Questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Sister to Every Girl Scout
There has never been a more urgent time to help girls connect with others, make friends, and learn techniques that build resiliency in times of great stress, anxiety, and uncertainty.
- Basics of Inclusion– Inclusion is at the core of who we are – sisters to every Girl Scout!
- Grade Level Training for Bridging Leaders – Empower yourself to lead as your girls age!
Thank you to all who joined us at the 2021 Press Play Events!