Girl Scout Go-Getters
Bank of America Chicago Marathon Team
When you run with Girl Scouts of Greater Chicago and Northwest Indiana, you are empowering nearly 51,000 girls! We have limited openings for individuals who are ready to grab their running shoes and fundraise on behalf of our Girl Scouts. This is our fifth year hosting a team and we are excited to be growing each year. Don’t wait to apply! Space is limited.
The Chicago Marathon is one of six Abbott World Marathon Majors, and an experience of a lifetime! Each year, runners from 50 states and more than 100 countries run through 27 Chicago neighborhoods on a flat and fast course that starts and finishes in Grant Park.
After you apply, there will be a phone interview before you are approved and on the team.
Applications will close on March 30, 2021 or when the team is filled.
Fundraising Minimum is $1,750
We will provide you with a personalized fundraising page and will be with you every step of the way in raising funds and running miles for the Girl Scouts!
When you run with the Girl Scout Go-Getters, you will receive:
- Guaranteed entry into the 2021 Bank of America Chicago Marathon
- Free virtual and in-person training options with Chicago Endurance Sports
- Official Girl Scout Go-Getters team running shirt and running belt
- Customizable fundraising page to help reach and surpass your goal
- Access to all team events (kick-off meeting, pasta party, and other events decided by team)
- Free access to Race Day Resort on race day (located next to start line with food, drinks, indoor restrooms)
If you have any questions or need more information, contact Holly
Johnson at 312-912-6329 or email@example.com.