- Online training available for troop fall managers
- Back by popular demand! - Troop Leaders send the Parent Adult Email Campaign to the girls in the troop (September 16-22) and earn $10 in troop proceeds!
Friday, September 23
Fall product program begins
- Girls make sure to set up your online site!
- Girls can begin selling nuts and candy and Gift of Caring (Care to Share) from their paper order card.
Monday, Oct. 17
- Family deadline for entering in-person orders (paper card orders) in the M2OS system (Online girl-delivered items should not be re-entered.).
- Last day for in-person girl-delivered ordering
Wednesday, Oct. 19
- Last day for customers to place orders online for girl-delivered.
- Online sales for direct-ship nuts and magazines ends
Friday, October 28
- Council ACH Sweep - 100% of the amount due to council
- Delivery of in-person nut/chocolate items to the Service Unit and parent pick up is scheduled from the troop.
- Service Unit Fall Product Manager distributes rewards to the Troop