About Girl Scout Cookies
The 2020 Cookie Program is currently on hold.
- Digital Cookie is closed Sunday, March 22, 11:59 p.m. for direct-ship orders and donations to Gift of Caring.
- For now, cookie booths are no longer permitted for the health and safety of our girls, families, volunteers, and the public.
- Booths are no longer appearing in the Cookie Finder App.
- All cookie cupboards are closed until further notice.
- All scheduled loop booth sites are canceled.
- Troops should still try to allocate all cookies, then submit their troop/final reward orders in eBudde by March 24 at 11:59 p.m. If you can’t make this deadline, don’t worry, the reward reorder form will be available in May.
- The ACH Sweep has been postponed to April 10. If more time is needed, you may file an adjustment form before April 8.
If you have specific questions about the cookie program, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general questions reach out to our customer care team at email@example.com or 855-456-8347, ext. 6313.
When you make a Girl Scout Cookie purchase, you’re helping the next generation of young female entrepreneurs get an important taste of what it takes to be successful—teamwork, planning, and a positive outlook (and that’s just the beginning). All proceeds from your purchase stay local! Meet the cookies!
Meet our 2019 Cookie All-Stars!
Think Outside the Cookie Box
Inside: Delicious cookies for you
experiences for girls
When you support her success through the Girl Scout Cookie Program®,
you’re narrowing the entrepreneurship gap between women and men by
nurturing that go-getter spirit early on and equipping her with the
confidence and know-how to dream big and do bigger.
Your cookie purchase is an investment in the world-changing business leaders of tomorrow! Learn where cookie money goes!
Got an awesome cookie story on your hands? Show the world what a Girl Scout entrepreneur can do, send your incredible story to us via email.
About Cookie Booth Locations
Girl Scouts of Greater Chicago and Northwest Indiana (GSGCNWI)
celebrates the entrepreneurial spirit of its members during the annual
Girl Scout Cookie program.
Girl Scout troops coordinate their cookie-selling efforts in their own communities with the approval of the girls' parents/guardians and troop leaders, and in partnership with legally owned and operated businesses.
GSGCNWI does not specifically ban any legal business from consideration (including locations near breweries, legal marijuana dispensaries or other adult-oriented businesses), and it is recommended that troops and parents exercise proper discretion when choosing appropriate, safe sites.