Launch Her Into Girl Scouting!
She's Ready to Become a Daisy!
If your girl is in kindergarten or first grade she can join Girl Scouts as a Daisy!
Daisies are Girl Scouts who get to:
- Make new friends
- Earn petals and badges while learning new things
- Make a difference through a
Scout Leadership Journey or
- Explore nature and the outdoors
- Sell cookies (and have fun doing it)
- Learn about herself and the world around her—all with friends by her side!
Make A Difference, Get Rewards!
Now through June 30, when you become a Girl Scout leader to a new Daisy level troop for girls in kindergarten or first grade, you get these amazing incentives:
- Receive a free Zoom license to stay connected with your troop and provide engaging activities for your girls, virtually
- OR a $25 gift card to our GCNWI council shop instead
- A Girl Scout T-shirt to show your pride! (While supplies last)
Don’t miss out on the chance to be part of our legendary leadership program that creates opportunities for girls to make new friends, have fun, try new things, discover new adventures, and reach their fullest potential!
Invite A Girl, Get a Patch!
Invite even MORE girls, get even MORE rewards!
Bring a friend along to experience your new Girl Scout journey with you! Now through June 30, all newly registered Girl Scouts in grades K-12 who refer someone they know to also become a Girl Scout Daisy are eligible to receive:
An "Invite A Friend" Frog Patch
And It's Little Friends to Match!
Invite a Friend
Girl Scouts can help!
Consider Girl Scouts to be your one-stop-shop to boosting your
rising K-1 girl's confidence and providing that extra bit of stability
in this ever-changing world.
Our uniquely designed Daisy Launch program will help strengthen her social skills, while providing fun and safe activities as she explores the world around her.
- Spark initiative and curiosity about the world around her
- Learn techniques on how to manage her emotions and behaviors
- Feel comfortable following class rules and routines, and learn to do things for herself
- Retain information and will be flexible in her thinking in order to perform a task
- Maintain focus with minimal adult support
What Kindergarten Moms have to say about Girl Scouts
Build her confidence and stretch her imagination with these awesome coloring calendar pages! She'll find loads of fun on every sheet!
Frequently Asked Questions
We get it, you want to have all the facts and to make sure that Girl Scouts is right for your family. Explore our frequently asked questions below!
And don't hesitate to reach out to us any time!
Who can join Girl Scouts?
How do I join Girl Scouts?
Will my girl be placed into a troop?
Does a girl need to be in a troop?
When can my girl begin her Girl Scout adventure?
How can I start a Girl Scout Daisy troop?
Is there support for volunteers?
Is financial assistance available?
Girl Scouts serves girls regardless of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, economic status or disability.