REGISTRATION HELP DESK
855-ILOVEGS (456-8347), ext. 6720 firstname.lastname@example.org
If your girl and family has never registered for Girl Scouts, it's
easy to get started, and you are in the right place!
Then follow these steps:
- Complete all fields in the form and select CONTINUE.
Note: The email address you provide will become your username.
- Enter the desired troop or service unit number.
Expand the search radius.
Note: Ensure your correct Zip Code is in the search. If the troop is not found, select UNSURE. Enter desired troop number for "Why are you unsure?"
- Select the correct membership year, complete the form, and CONTINUE.
- Review your membership selections before choosing CHECK OUT.
- From the payment screen, you can choose:
- ADD ANOTHER MEMBERSHIP if you need to register more girls or adults in your household.
- REQUEST FINANCIAL AID if you require assistance.
- DONATE to Family Partnership to give underserved girls in our area access to Girl Scouts.
- Select CONTINUE to proceed with payment.
- Watch your inbox
for your confirmation emails.
- You will find important information and links to set up your MEMBER COMMUNITY profile.
- If a volunteer role requires a background check, you will receive a separate email.