Resources for Cookie Volunteers
The following information of how to participate in our cookie program was written on the hope life would be back to "normal" when booth season arrives. Please follow GCNWI COVID guidelines.
Cookie Season is back Jan. 2022!
April 3: Cookie program, including Goal Getter ends; Gathering Place cookie cupboards close.
Service Unit Cookie Manager Resources
Troop Leader Resources
Troop Leader Resources
Troop Initial Rewards
Troops with a per girl average (PGA selling as indicated on the sales report in eBudde™) of at least 125+ packages at the end of Initial Order period (January 20) will receive a “Fashion Beanie.” Plus, troops with a per girl average of 125+ packages at the end of Initial Order period will receive a Padfolio for the troop cookie manager (one per troop).
Troop Final Sales Reward
Troops with a per girl average (PGA selling as indicated on the sales report in eBudde™) of at least 140+ packages at the end of the program will receive a “Fleece Bag.” Plus, troops with a per girl average of 180+ packages will receive a “Cool Fabric Bandana” and “Fashion T-shirt,” size required. Troops with a per girl average of 180+ packages at the end of the program will receive a “Cool Fabric Bandana” and T-shirt for the troop cookie manager (two per troop).
Troops will earn $0.90 cents per package sold.
As a reminder, Daisies and Brownies receive $0.90 and rewards; Juniors, Cadettes, Seniors and
Ambassadors are offered a proceed option - $0.90 per package and rewards, or $1 per package and no rewards except for initial, digital, GOC and troop rewards plus patches.
Opting out of rewards must happen prior to March 23; once final rewards are submitted, the proceed plan cannot be changed.
Finances will be handled through Automated Clearing House (ACH) withdrawals. Troop should make deposits into their troop bank account and the council will withdraw the troop cookie balance due.
Troops must complete an ACH form each membership year.
Virtual Cookie Booths
Virtual Booths - hosted on social media - give girls a way to achieve their goals and help others in the community from the comfort of their own home. In fact, girls may find this as a new and innovative way to manage their cookie business and stay connected to their customers virtually.
When in-person booths happen, safety will always be the number one priority. Keep girls and cookie customers safe and socially distanced with easy to read signage and booth posters.
Check out the other great resources for a successful Cookie Booth!
Booth Calculator [EXCEL sheet will download]
Booth Sale Guidelines (coming soon)
Social Distance Signs
Drive-Thru Cookie Booths
Customers love being able to purchase Girl Scout cookies while on the go. A Drive-Thru Cookie Booth is a great way for troops to offer convenience, distance and a quick cookie transaction experience for those cookie fans. Be sure to check out the Help Center in eBudde for tons of downloadable signs and resources or check out LBB's We've Got This Toolkit!
GSGCNWI Clover Go option allows troops to accept credit cards at booth sites with no cost to troops. Card payments are processed through the Clover Go app, downloaded to your phone or tablet. Card readers are not required, but you may use a Clover card reader along with the app.
Clover App Inventory [PDF]
Every Wednesday at 6 p.m.
Join the GCNWI Product Program Team for a 1-hour open discussion on different topics each week. Ask the questions you have and get them answered by the Product Program Team. We’re here to help!
Save the Dates! Different topics each week!
February 3, 10, 17, 24
March 3, 10, 17, 24
How to Get Listed on our Cookie Pop-up Shop Map
Other Program Materials
Virtual Cookie Program Resources
Pins and Badges
- Girl Scout Cookie Program Pins & Badges poster [PDF]
Cookie Entrepreneur Family Pin Requirements Guides:
- Award and Badge Explorer: Encourage her to explore her interests and learn new skills through earning her Cookie Business and Financial Literacy badges.
- Buy Cookie Entrepreneur Family Pins—available now!
Little Brownie’s eBudde cookie system puts powerful and fun tools right at your fingertips! Several convenient apps are now available to support you during your Cookie Program this season, including the Troop App Plus. For more details on any of Little Brownies resources, check out littlebrownie.com.
First time troop leader? First time Service Unit Cookie Manager? Or simply need a refresher? Learn how to manage the cookie program with eBudde. eBudde is the online management tool that troops use to manage their cookie program. This 1-hour session will provide an overview of how to navigate through the system.
eBudde Overview [Video]
eBudde Troop App
eBudde has gone mobile with their eBudde Troop App! It’s a must-have resource for Girl Scout Cookie Program® volunteers — at every phase of the Girl Scout Cookie Season. From a single dashboard, get the info you need, on the go! View girls, place orders, sign up for cookie booths, place a pending cupboard order, and so much more. Be sure to check out the app to successfully manage your troop's Cookie Program while on the go.
Click the links below to download the app.
Cookie Goal Getters (2021 UPDATE)
The Goal Getter Program officially kicks off Feb. 8 thru April 3. Starting Feb. 4, Girl Scouts can place a Goal Getter Order online from the shop page on our website and pick up their order curbside at the nearest Gathering Place.
Before getting started, check out this infromational video on the new updated process!
- Visit www.shopgirlscouts.com and
select the LOG IN button in the
top right corner of the screen. You will be redirected to a "MY ACCOUNT" page.
- If you have already shopped on the site, you just need to log in.
- If you haven't or are unsure if you have an
account, you can enter your email address and select "Lost
Your Password" and an email will be sent to you to reset
- Make sure you check your junk or clutter boxes in your email.
- If you don't get the email contact customer care -email@example.com
- You can also register/create a new account.
- After successfully logging in, select GOAL GETTER COOKIES from the main navigation.
- Complete the Goal Getter information page where you will enter the troop #, girl first and last name, parent/caregiver first and last name and phone number.
- Enter the quantity for each cookie variety you wish to order and proceed to checkout. Girls who have a goal getter order with 15 packages minimum (in one transaction) will earn a Goal Getter Patch.
- Select the curbside pickup
location, date and time, and proceed to payment. We will have your
order ready for you to pick up curbside. To keep everyone safe, we
encourage one form of payment Debit Card, Credit Card and/or
- To keep everyone safe, we encourage payment by Credit or Debit Card.
- Goal Getter Cookie orders must be processed at a Gathering Place cupboard; they cannot be processed at Volunteer Cupboards.
- Product Program staff will credit the girl’s order and payment in eBudde; this should not be done at a troop or service unit level.
- Remember…all Goal Getter orders count toward girl rewards and troop proceeds.
Come back as often as you like!
Whether you are picking up a paid completed (in full) Goal Getter order or an order placed in eBudde, here’s what you need to know.
Starting February 4, Girl Scouts can place a Goal Getter Order online from the Shop page on our website and pick up their order curbside at the nearest Gathering Place.
Gathering Place Location
Homewood, Joliet, Merrillville, and Vernon Hills
- Pull into the designated area of the Gathering Place
- Text or Call the number listed on the signage and include the parking stall number, 5-digit troop number and whether your order is a goal getter and/or an eBudde order.
- Remain in your car and a staff person will bring your cookie order to you.
- After your order is in your car, pull over to another spot in the parking lot and double check your order before pulling out. Call us immediately if an error was made. Once you leave the parking lot, you agree that your order is correct.
- Enter the public storage building at the large overhead door.
- At the keypad enter the code *15033078#
- Pull in past the office and we will be there to greet you.
- Call 10 minutes before you arrive in front of 20 South Clark. Be aware of the parking/standing situation and potential parking tickets.
- Remain in your car and a staff person will bring your cookie order to you.
- Visit www.shopgirlscouts.com and select the LOG IN button in the top right corner of the screen. You will be redirected to a "MY ACCOUNT" page.
- Drive Thru Banner 10ft x 6ft
- WGT GOC Donation Box at Booth Poster 8.5x11
- WGT GOC Donation Box Poster 8.5x11
- WGT GOC General Gift Tags
- WGT GOC Healthcare Heroes Gift Tags
- WGT GOC Healthcare Heroes Poster 8.5x11
- WGT GOC Teachers Gift Tags
- WGT GOC Teachers Poster 8.5x11
- WGT Reorder Slip
- WGT Workplace and Network Tip Sheet
- WGT Workplace Station Sign2
- WGT Workplace Station Sign3
- WGT Workplace Station Sign4
Facts about What We Stand For:
During Girl Scout Cookie season, our most visible time of year, people sometimes perpetuate rumors or false information about what Girl Scouting stands for as an organization in order to secure media coverage of their own platform issues or because they simply do not know the facts.
To ensure our members and their families can confirm that Girl Scouting does NOT have a relationship with Planned Parenthood and does NOT take a position on abortion or birth control, we are providing you with a fact sheet that explains this in writing. We encourage adults who are supporting girls during the cookie program to print out this fact sheet and carry it with them in order to provide accurate, factual information about our position on several divisive social issues.