For Cookie Volunteers
Having a fun and successful Girl Scout Cookie season is a wonderful opportunity for girls to learn exciting new skills that will benefit them throughout their lives. Here you'll find resources that will aid you in supporting the girls in your life.
FOR SERVICE UNIT AND TROOP COOKIE MANAGERS
|Service Unit Cookie Managers||Troop Cookie Managers|
- Authorization Form: Online | Print
- Adjustment Request Form
- Individual Collections (IC) Form
- Returned Check Reimbursement Fee Form: Online | Print
- What can a cookie booth do?
- Booth Site Calculator
- Allergen Chart
- Square Card Reader FAQ
- Cookie Nutritional Information
- Loop Site Guidelines
- Loop Site Volunteer Commitment Form
- Troop App Overview [Video]
- Information for Troop Managers
- Information for Service Unit Managers
- eBudde Training for Troop Cookie Managers
- Troop Initial Order Tab
- Troop Girl Order Tab
- Troop Sales Report
- Troop Transfer [Video]
- Girl Allocations [Video]
Facts about What We Stand For:
During Girl Scout Cookie season, our most visible time of year, people sometimes perpetuate rumors or false information about what Girl Scouting stands for as an organization in order to secure media coverage of their own platform issues or because they simply do not know the facts.
To ensure our members and their families can confirm that Girl Scouting does NOT have a relationship with Planned Parenthood and does NOT take a position on abortion or birth control, we are providing you with a fact sheet that explains this in writing. We encourage adults who are supporting girls during the cookie program to print out this fact sheet and carry it with them in order to provide accurate, factual information about our position on several divisive social issues.
- Statement about What We Stand For
- Get the facts about Girl Scout Cookies