If you’re already registered as a troop leader, you can renew the members of your troop!
- Log in to your MYGS Member Profile »
- Select the TROOPS tab.
- If you lead multiple troops, you can view each by clicking the box on the left.
- Change current year to next year located in the top right corner.
- You should see
renewal choices in a drop box for each position showing as “Time
to Renew for 2020!”
- Choose RENEW NOW for any members that are continuing;
- Choose RENEW LATER if you’re not sure about a member or the parent will be completing the renewal (This allows them to renew later);
- Choose DON’T RENEW/CANCEL if the member will not be returning to this position at all;
- If there is no renewal box next to a troop member, contact the Registration Help Desk with detailed information.
- Once you’ve made your selections, click CONTINUE to review your transaction, then select CONTINUE again to reach the payment screen
- Enter your payment information and choose CONTINUE
- That’s it! You should receive a receipt in your email shortly. The troop leader will receive a confirmation email.