Through the family partnership campaign, you can contribute to the successful future and impact the Girl Scout experience for your daughter, your neighbor, or for a girl in your community. Your daughter's involvement in Girl Scouts shows you care and believe in the Girl Scout program. With your support girls will discover, connect and take action to make the world a better place. Make an investment worth millions!
Family Partnership Fund and other donations to our council provide:
- Resources for leaders such as publications, training, resource center materials, services and staff support, equipment loans, and adult recognition.
- Camp operations, improvements, and subsidies.
- Financial assistance for girls whose families experience financial need.
- Safety management - liability, property, and vehicle insurance.
There are two easy ways to make a contribution:
- Girl Registration Form: on the bottom of the Girl Registration form there is a box offering the opportunity to give a gift. Parents can complete this section and return a gift when registering their daughter.
- Family Partnership Form: parents can complete this card and mail it with their gift directly to our council's fund development team.