Recognitions & Awards
Why do people volunteer for Girl Scouts? There are countless reasons to be sure; however, most volunteers would probably agree that their main reason for volunteering is to impact the lives of girls. Volunteers touch the future and make a difference in the world, and recognizing the outstanding impact of our Girl Scout volunteers is a priority. Whether it is done by a formal or informal acknowledgement, we owe it to our volunteers to let them know how grateful we are for their service.
Therefore, the key to successfully recognizing volunteers is
Do It Well. Do It Often. Make it Meaningful.
Tips & FAQ
- Appreciation Pin, Honor Pin, Thanks Badge I & II, Hall of Fame, and D.A.I.S.Y.
- GSUSA President's Award Nomination Form
- Hidden Heroine Nomination
- New Found Treasure Nomination
- Volunteer of Excellence Nomination