The Volunteer Toolkit (VTK) is a comprehensive digital tool accessible via the web on your home computers, smartphones, and tablets to help you have a fun and successful year with your Troop!
The Volunteer Toolkit gives you program content and other resources to manage your troop planning all year long—and keep it going smoothly!
Here's how it will save you time and help you plan:
- Daisy, Brownie and Junior leaders can access pre-populated plans for every meeting.
- Cadette, Senior and Ambassador leaders can access planning features.
- Everything is fully customizable!
You can also:
- Manage troop finances
- Track girls' achievements and attendance
- Reference important safety guidelines for field trip planning
- Stay in touch with parents and share meeting plan information
Multi-level Troop Leader Access
All multi-level troop leaders can access the Volunteer Toolkit by logging into MyGS. Multi-level leaders can now create their own custom year plan!
Improved Meeting Plan Library
You are now able to search for Daisy, Brownie, or Junior content and add it to a troop year plan.
More User Friendly
Users can now:
- Fully delete a meeting from the year plan
- Add multiple meeting plans to one meeting date
- Add notes to a meeting agenda using the new custom notes section
- Make edits to a meeting agenda and then print an agenda that reflects those changes
Want to learn more? Go to the Learning Portal for more resources and information!
New Volunteer Toolkit Training Videos!
Have questions? Contact Rebecca Brewer!