REGISTRATION HELP DESK
855-ILOVEGS (456-8347), ext. 6720 email@example.com
Here we have tips and tricks to help you through the registration process for new members. Need help to renew your membership before the June 27 deadline for our special spring renewal incentives? We are hosting extended hours until 7 p.m. only on June 12, 14, 19, 21, and 26!
If your girl and family has never registered for Girl Scouts, it's easy to get started, and you are in the right place! Already a member, learn how to RENEW.
Then follow these steps:
- Complete all fields in the form and select CONTINUE.
Note: The email address you provide will become your username.
- Enter the desired troop or service unit number.
Expand the search radius.
Note: Ensure your correct Zip Code is in the search. If the troop is not found, select UNSURE. Enter desired troop number for "Why are you unsure?"
- Select the correct membership year, complete the form, and CONTINUE.
- Review your membership selections before choosing CHECK OUT.
- From the payment screen, you can choose:
- ADD ANOTHER MEMBERSHIP if you need to register more girls or adults in your household.
- REQUEST FINANCIAL AID if you require assistance.
- DONATE to Family Partnership to give underserved girls in our area access to Girl Scouts.
- Select CONTINUE to proceed with payment.
- Watch your inbox
for your confirmation emails.
- You will find important information and links to set up your MEMBER COMMUNITY profile.
- If a volunteer role requires a background check, you will receive a separate email.