Journey World provides dynamic programming for students in grades K-12. Programs are 2-4 hours in length.
- Comprehensive curriculum and simulation
- Utilizing resources and programs unique to Girl Scouting
- Unique, memory-of-a-lifetime learning experiences
- Outstanding curriculum suitable for all students
- Alignment with state, national and international standards
- Systemic career education and workforce development
- Volunteer development and training
- Exemplary parent involvement
- Partnerships with business
- Partnerships with educators
DOCUMENTED RESULTS AND IMPROVEMENTS
The difference is the Girl Scout Leadership Experience:
- The programs are experiential and cooperative following our Girl Scout processes
- Programs enjoy high degrees of education and business support and participation because they work and they produce concrete, documented and observable results.
- Students from every demographic and income level participate and benefit.
- No other program more directly connects the business community and business leaders to the crucial educational issues of the 21st century and shows them how they can act to address those issues and improve the educational outcomes.
Take a Tour