Fall Product Program
Girls can explore new lands, be a superhero in their community, and climb to new heights...this is what a girl can do!
Our 2014 fall product program runs Oct. 1 - Nov. 1, 2014, and participation in the program provides girls an opportunity to generate the funds that support troop fun and adventure. Fall product program also encourages budding entrepreneurs to practice life skills like goal setting, decision making, money management, people skills, and business ethics.
We're welcoming back our vendors Ashdon Farms and QSP, and both of these partners have something new up their sleeve! QSP is now offering a line of photo keepsakes like photobooks, holiday cards and calendars, while Ashdon Farms is happy to introduce four new products in their line of nuts and candies:
ways to participate
- Use the order card to track purchases from friends and family.
- Offer customers the opportunity to purchase new magazines and photo keepsakes in the QSP catalog. Past customers can even renew their magazine subscriptions through you!
- Use the online program to send e-mails to family and friends, and ask them to show their support with an online "promise. New! They can even make their nut and candy purchases online and have their order delivered to their home or business!
- Complete a mail-in address booklet with the names of family and friends who could not be reached in person or by e-mail. They will receive a catalog to order or renew their magazine subscriptions. They can also go online to order, renew and pay.
- Encourage customers to support the military by making a $5 donation toward the purchase of a can or product or a $5 magazine voucher. Solders then receive the vouchers and can use them to order their favorite magazines.